Welcome to the Haikyuu!! Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to discuss problems, ideas, and projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, check out the talk page tab above.
The To-do List is a catalog of all the problems or projects the Haikyuu!! Wiki is currently going through. It doesn't matter if you're an unregistered user, registered user, or an administrator. Any help is greatly appreciated!
- Volume Pages: most need synopsis
- Special chapters: Director Ennoshita needs info; I totally forgot needs an image; the images with English on Haikyū!!: One Shot needs to be switched to ones with kanji
- Chapter Pages: most need overview, plot, trivia sections
- The following pages lack information - Let's! Haikyū!?; Haikyū!! Shōsetsuban!!
- Episode Pages: most of them only have overviews but no plots, character debuts or appearances, and episode notes
- Episode Guide needs overviews for third season
- Update list on Home Video Releases
- Movies 1-2 (Gekijō-ban Haikyū!! Owari to Hajimari and Gekijō-ban Haikyū!! Shōsha to Haisha) lack information. Movies 3-4 need pages
- Music: some of the music pages lack Japanese and English lyrics and other information (trivia, etc); some of them lack videos and cover pictures. Some need links to animated and full version videos (see Imagination's infobox for example)
- Character Pages: most of the main characters lack content in their plot, relationships, and background sections. There are also a lot of minor characters who don't have a lot of, if any, information.
- Matches: we want to create pages for the various volleyball matches that have taken place. So far there are only 2 pages
- Images: the following images need category, source, and license
- Bokuto and Akaashi.jpg
- Nekoma colour uniform.jpg
- Images: the following English images need to be switched to ones with kanji
- Hinatas feint.png
- Hinata and Kageyama fighting.png
- Hinatas first quickstrike.png
- Kakugawa High School.png
How to help out
Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.