|Date of birth||August 17|
|Height|| 180.2 cm (5' 10.9") - April |
180.9 cm (5' 11.2") - November
|Weight||70.2 kg (154.8 lbs)|
|Home town||Miyagi Prefecture|
|Occupation||High School Student (2nd Year, Class 4)|
|Chapter||"The Strain On The Timid"|
|Episode||"Karasuno High School's Volleyball Club"|
|Image gallery (13)|
Like Tanaka, he has a shaved head except his hair appears much darker and doesn't have a widow's peak. He is also tall and has a lean build. He has wide brown eyes, and narrow eyebrows that match his hair color.
They come back after they hear about Ukai Sr.'s hospitalization and regret their decision, starting to call themselves "The Ungrateful Second Years."
Karasuno High Team Formation ArcEdit
Tokyo Expedition ArcEdit
Spring High Preliminary ArcEdit
He isn't a regular on the team. He's seen watching or cheering on the bench during games in the background. However, he finally plays in an official match during the Johzenji High match as replacement for Hinata, who was benched following Kageyama's injury.
During the match with Johzenji High, it's shown that Narita can spike at a normal level and is compatible with Sugawara. In the Tokyo Expedition Arc's final match against Shiratorizawa, Narita is subbed in for Kei Tsukishima as he has a cut on his right little finger. Given Kageyama rarely worked with him before, Narita barely makes contact on his first spike with his fingertips.
As of mid-November:
- Fingertip Height: 237 cm
- Jumping Reach: 322 cm (spike) / 305 cm (block)
- Favorite Food:Tamago Yaki (Sushi Omelettle).
- On Haikyuu's official website he is not listed in the character files but he is an official member of Karasuno's team and has gone to every tournament.
- In the anime, his jersey number is switched from 8 to 7 during the Interhigh Preliminaries matches against Datekou and against Aobajohsai. In the second season, his jersey number is switched back to 8. It is not known whether or not this was an animation error or done on purpose.
- His star sign is Leo.
- When asked about Narita's name, Furudate said, “I named him this way because it sounds oldest-son-ish and because I personally like the character 仁 (virtue).”
- Narita (成田): From 成 (nari) meaning "become", and 田 (ta) meaning "rice paddy".