|Date of birth||September 9|
|Height||180.6 cm (5'11.1")|
|Weight||68.2 kg (150.4 lbs)|
|Likes||Soba with wild vegetables|
|Occupation||High School Student (1st Year, Class 3)|
|Chapter||"Do or Die"|
|Image gallery (2)|
Kuguri has light wild spiked up hair that he claims to be bedhead and unintentional. His eyes are downturned and droopy, framed by slighty thick dark eyebrows. He usually holds a bored or disinterested expression.
Kuguri is shown to be an underactive and lethargic individual difficult to get fired up. His teammates also claim that he is nearly impossible to read. The Nohebi coach tends to dislike this standoffish behavior Kuguri has towards matches and it is explained that Kuguri's disinterest and emotionless state is one of the reasons why he isn't a Nohebi regular despite the immense potential and talent he holds. However, at the end of the Nohebi vs Nekoma match, he is shown to cry deeply out of frustration for Nohebi's loss.
Spring High PreliminariesEdit
It's been said that since Kuguri has such perfect form, you can't tell which direction he's going to spike the ball.
- Favorite Food: Soba with wild vegetables
- Current Concern: "My teachers are angry about my frivolous hairstyle."
- Star sign: Virgo
- His name Naoyasu means 'Still, Peaceful' Kuguri meaning 'Waterfall'
- "That wasn't on purpose... It's bed hair." (Chapter 196 'Do or Die')
- "The fire? It's burning... somewhere." (Chapter 196 'Do or Die')
- "Numai-san... I got totally outplayed near the end... That's all on me..." (Chapter 206 'Report')